Friday, January 23, 2009

A Hopeless Romantic am I...

For anyone that knows me, I am a hopeless romantic. I get a lot of enjoyment out of being open with my feelings and expressing them for those I care about. The only thing about me and my feelings or the openess of them is that I tend to linger on journeys that others seem to finish twice over. I don't understand why I can't just flip a magic switch and say "Man I'm over this, or finished with that!" My heart hovers around a bad situation like bees that have just seen a bear destroy their nest for honey.

What am I trying to say??? I guess its that I hope that being true to my feelings is enough to redeem people and the relationships I have with them. I mean can darkness remain in the prescence of unyeilding light? Can a heart cold to your touch stay frigid after coming into contact with the emblazened passion you feel for that person? I don't know man...I've wondered this a many of night. When do you throw your hands up when dealing with people and say "Enough is enough!" When does your better sense start lying to your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment