Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Diet

So...yesterday was a rough day. For a little background, I've been working out seriously for well over a year now, so don't think me to be one of these "New Year's Resolution" gym goers that will up and vanish in about three more weeks. This week has been challenging in that I'm gearing back up eating low carb and working out 5 days a week. So for some reason, call it lack of will or just slovenly laziness, I ate like a pig.

I ate several donuts, Chinese food, and a triple whopper with cheese and bacon!

This CLEARLY isn't low carb.
So today I've been focused on proving I can conquer my bad habits again. Today was a good day, minimum carb ingestion and a killer leg workout. I'm actively taking in about 2000 calories a day which if my estimates are correct puts me on pace to lose about 2 pounds a week without counting my workout calories I burn.
To answer the question behind what my motivation is, I just want to be outwardly awesome. I've always wanted the best in life(from my perspective) and I just want my body and physical health to match how I see myself inwardly. Weight is a problem that not only threatens your life, but robs you of possible joy you can give and receive from the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment