Monday, September 20, 2010

A Jade Breeze(Poem)

I’ve travelled far,
And walked under a jealous sun,
And envious stars,
Holding my breath for a jade breeze.
Not a golden gust,
Or glimmering wind,
But soothing, gentle, and firm gorgeous gales,
Carrying poetic particles of moon-dust,
A granule of lust,
And the gentle hope that tells you in whom to trust.
I find my senses overwhelmed,
Being touched by such untouchable beauty.
Each swirl caresses my face,
And the aroma of perfection quickens my heart’s pace.
Dare I…
Extend my tongue in a moment of passion,
As a boy in a rainstorm,
Savoring each drop in joyful fashion…
And while these moments are rare,
And the prude would ration,
I dare not let time or tomorrow be a distraction.
As I’ve waited too long,
To catch wind,
Of a jade breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment